RootBSD’s Hybrid Cloud solution allows you to build a custom and scalable infrastructure by combining virtual and dedicated servers.
With a hybrid cloud, you can combine your virtual and dedicated servers. Resources that demand the specifications of a dedicated server – such as a database or other supporting applications – can be directly connected with your virtual servers. The resulting infrastructure offers you a highly customized system with efficiency, flexibility, and performance. Clouds can include a wide range of different configurations with both the virtual servers on shared physical resources and the dedicated servers. Contact us using the form below to being building your hybrid cloud.
- Web-based administration and control
- Flexiblity – Upgrade or expand your cloud to meet growing demands
- Connectivity – All servers share your own private VLAN
- Run a database server on dedicated servers
- Run applications and web services on virtual servers
- Geographic redundancy
- Let us manage your infrastructure so you do not have to
- Server consolidation
- Cost-effective solution
- Take advantage of public cloud and dedicated environments